DV is a format for storing digital video. In 1996, Sony developed its own professional version of the DV called DVCAM. DVCAM was aimed at the semi-professional and lower-end professional market. DVCAM uses the same type of tape and compression as DV and MiniDV but at a higher speed (almost 50% faster). We can also transfer HDV which is a format for recording high-definition video on a DV cassette tape.
Foreign Conversion & Repairs:
- We can also transfer DVCAM from the PAL format and convert it to NTSC.
- Tapes that are damaged or broken cost $20.00. Once we fix the tape, we can put it onto a digital format.
- There is no charge if the tape can’t be repaired.
What we do:
- We transfer your DVCAM to DVD using only premium quality DVD’s. They are recorded in the DVD-R format for maximum compatibility with DVD players.
- All transfers come standard with a vinyl library case and custom label.
- All straight DVD transfers (no editing) have a chapter at 5 min. intervals to allow you to rapidly search through the DVD.
- After converting tape, all DVCAM are returned in their original condition.
- We can also convert DVCAM and HDV tapes into files. Such files include AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, FLV and Apple MAC Quicktime MOV & H.264.
Hecker Video offers added security and convenience with free pick-up of your films, videotapes, camera tapes, home movies, slides and photos & free delivery of your finished DVD’s at no additional charge anywhere in Queens, Nassau or Suffolk County LI ( Long Island ), NY for orders over $85!
|DVCAM & HDV||$30.00|
|PAL DVCAM & HDV||$40.00|
|Convert to Files|
|Every Hour After||$10.00|