What we do:
- We transfer your DVD’s onto a premium quality DVD, recorded in the DVD-R format for maximum compatibility with DVD players.
- All DVDs come standard with a vinyl library case and cover printed with a title of your choice.
- We can transfer multiple DVD’s onto one DVD (up to 120 minutes of video per DVD).
- We can edit the source DVD to produce a new DVD Disc with only the videos you want.
- When you copy DVD to DVD there is no loss in quality.
- $15.00 to copy a DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW for a maximum of two hours of video.
- Order extra copies of the DVD Disc for family and friends for $10.00 each.
- Editing price depends on the extent of the editing. Call us with your request.
What you do:
- Number each DVD on its case or sleeve, starting with #1. For new DVD’s made from multiple DVD’s this number will be the DVD’s sequence on the new DVD.
- Call us to get the best price for your project.
- Advise us about options such as editing, custom cover, extra copies of the DVD for family and friends.